Directions for: Edamame Potato Salad
lb. edamame, in the pod
lb. small red new potato
tsp dry hot mustard powder
juice of one lime
Tbsp olive oil
tsp minced garlic
Tbsp roasted sesame oil
tsp minced fresh ginger
coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper
scallion, thinly sliced
Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Bring large pot salted water to a boil.
2. Add edamame and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Remove edamame from pods.
5. Cover potatoes with enough salted water to cover by 1-inch.
6. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender.
7. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water to cool.
8. Drain well.
9. In a small bowl, combine the mustard with the lime juice.
10. When just cool enough to handle, cut potatoes into 1/3-inch-thick slices and toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
11. Season to taste.