1 lb(s) edamame, in the pod
2 lb(s) small red new potato
1 tsp dry hot mustard powder
juice of one lime
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp roasted sesame oil
¼ tsp minced fresh ginger
coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper
2 scallion, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Bring large pot salted water to a boil.
2. Add edamame and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Remove edamame from pods.
5. Cover potatoes with enough salted water to cover by 1-inch.
6. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender.
7. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water to cool.
8. Drain well.
9. In a small bowl, combine the mustard with the lime juice.
10. When just cool enough to handle, cut potatoes into 1/3-inch-thick slices and toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
11. Season to taste.