Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- prep time10 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 2
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
4 cups water
½ cup white vinegar
½ tsp sea salt
4 slices back bacon
4 Cavendish Farms® Hashbrown Patties, cooked
1 cup Hollandaise Sauce
½ tsp paprikaHollandaise Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup lemon juice
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper sauce
1. In a medium-sized non-stick skillet, fry each of the slices of back bacon until crispy. Reserve and keep warm.
2. In a large pot, bring water, vinegar and salt to a boil.
3. Place one slice of cooked back bacon on cooked Cavendish Farms® Hashbrown Patties.
4. Crack the egg and drop the yolk and the white in the boiling water mixture. Poach for about 1½ to 3 minutes depending on how soft of an egg yolk is desired.
5. Place drained poached eggs on top of bacon and spoon over hot hollandaise sauce.
6. Serve immediately.Hollandaise Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together and blend well. Heat the mixture in a microwave for 30 seconds on high heat, stir well, and repeat until hot.