- prep time 1 min
- total time 16 min
- serves 4
Tips: Top with additional grated parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper if desired.
9 oz (255 g) fettuccine
¼ cup (60 mL) white wine
½ tsp (2 mL) cracked black pepper
1 carton (480 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Stock First™ Cream Stock
1 tsp (5 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
¼ cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook fettuccine according to instructions on box, set aside.
2. Simmer wine and cracked black pepper in a medium size saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced by half.
3. Add stock and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add cooked and drain noodles, chopped parsley and parmesan cheese and stir to coat noodles completely.
5. Serve in a warm serving bowl or on pasta plates.