- prep time 0 min
- total time 5 min
- serves 4-6
6 cups milk
2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons sugar
3 cups flour
½ teaspoon of butter or margarine
1. Pre-heat griddle to 350 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Lightly whisk eggs and milk in bowl. Add salt and sugar. Slowly mix in flour.
3. Melt butter or margarine on griddle or pan.
4. Pour mixture in circles on the griddle or pan. Cook until golden brown flipping once.
5. Pancake can be enjoyed plain or with strawberries and whipped cream, or with fried eggs and bacon.