- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
9 inches 9-inch (23 cm) pre-cooked, deep pie crust
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
1 cup diced, cooked turkey
½ cup milk (or 10% cream)
⅓ cup Canadian Ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon allspice
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
⅓ cup shredded Canadian Cheddar cheese
⅓ cup shredded Canadian Gouda cheese
3 ounces Canadian Brie cheese, cut into 8 slices
2 tablespoons crumbled Canadian Blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat and sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, spread cranberry sauce in pie crust. Add onion, garlic, broccoli and turkey.
4. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Blend in Ricotta and spices and season generously. Pour mix into pie crust and garnish with shredded Cheddar, Gouda and crumbled Blue.
5. Cook 20 minutes on centre grill. Set for 10 minutes, then top with Brie slices. Serve hot, warm or cooled.
See more: Dairy Farmers of Canada