Forage Blueberry Financier
- prep time10 min
- total time 22 min
Courtesy of Chef Chris Whittaker of Forage.
½ cup almond flour
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup icing sugar
1 egg white
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Melt butter in a pot. Continue to cook until butter turns brown. Set aside and let it cool to room temperature.
3. Mix all flour and sugar together.
4. Add egg white in 2 batches.
5. Add all the 'brown' butter at once. Mix well but do not over mix. Pour batter into container.
6. Toss blueberries in corn starch. Put on top of the batter.
7. Bake until centre is set. (around 10 minutes).