Fresh Cranberry and Orange Zest Mignonette
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
½ cup fresh cranberries
2 oranges, zest only
1 cup white wine vinegar
1. Using a fork, finely mince up cranberries in a non-reactive bowl.
2. Add orange zest and continue to mince the two together.
3. Pour in white wine vinegar.
4. Mix together.
5. Let the mignonette sit for 30 minutes to allow the mixture to infuse into the white wine vinegar.
6. Can serve fresh or can also sit overnight.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site