Fresh Cranberry and Orange Zest Mignonette
- serves 0
Recipe courtesy of Patrick McMurray, Owner, Starfish Oyster Bed & Grill.Yield is 1 1/2 cups.
½ cup fresh cranberries
2 oranges, zest only
1 cup white wine vinegar
1. Using a fork, finely mince up cranberries in a non-reactive bowl.
2. Add orange zest and continue to mince the two together.
3. Pour in white wine vinegar.
4. Mix together.
5. Let the mignonette sit for 30 minutes to allow the mixture to infuse into the white wine vinegar.
6. Can serve fresh or can also sit overnight.