Garlic Parmesan Pumpkin Seeds
- prep time15 min
- total time 25 min
- serves 4
These savoury pumpkin seeds are fun to make and can be a healthy addition to salads, snack mixes or granola.
1 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted in shell
1 Tbsp butter, melted
½ tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp parmesan, grated
¼ tsp black pepper
1. Lay clean, dry pumpkin seeds flat on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil of your choice. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds with a coarse salt.
2. Bake the seeds at 350F for 5-10 minutes, or until the seeds have just started to brown.
3. In a bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, pepper and grated Parmesan. Add toasted pumpkin seeds to bowl and toss to coat.
4. Put coated pumpkin seeds back in oven and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!