Garlicky Green Beans
- prep time 0 min
- total time 18 min
- serves 12
3 lb. green beans, trimmed
¼ cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1. In large saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain well.
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
3. Add beans and toss to coat; cover and cook, tossing twice, for about 8 minutes or until hot.
4. Add parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
5. (Make-ahead: chill beans under cold running water; drain well. Wrap in towel and place in plastic bag; refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site