1. Spray 2 dozen muffin tins with olive oil spray and preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Whisk together garbanzo bean flour, rice flour, arrowroot flour/starch, xantham gum, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, preferably the one that attaches to the stand mixer, whisk the dutch cocoa powder and hot water until dissolved. Add the coconut sugar and agave and whisk till dissolved as well. Attach the bowl to the mixer with the paddle attachment and add the coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Blend thoroughly. At least 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour blend in thirds to assure a smooth blend, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula. At least 5 minutes.
5. Depending on what size you want your minicakes, evenly distribute batter to the muffin tins. Sometimes I fill them right to the top and only make a dozen! They look great this size! Or you can use 2 pans (2 dozen) if you wish for smaller cakes. Bake for 20 minutes if using one pan, 15 minutes if using 2 pans. Let cool, but not for too long. Serve hot with ice cream! If they cool, just blast for 20 seconds in the microwave and serve.