Goat Cheese and Basil Stuffed Chicken
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 2
100 grams goat cheese
2 leaves fresh basil
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 chicken breastTempura Mushrooms
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Water for desired consistency
Button mushroomsGarlic Mashed Potatoes
2 large potatoes
1 clove garlic
3 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons 35% cream
1. mix cheese , basil, honey, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. With thick side of breast facing you and end point of breast at oppisite from you make an incision with a knife down the length of the breast.
3. Place stuffing in pocket of breast and press down to even out mixture.
4. Place pan on heat till hot place a little olive oil in pan and sear chicken breast skin side down till golden brown.
5. Turn over and place in 400' oven till done.Tempura Mushrooms
1. Mix all ingredients except water and mushrooms.
2. Slowly add water and wisk till smooth creamy mixture.
3. Dip mushrooms in batter and place in oil.
4. Cook in oil fully submerged till golden brown.Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Boil potatoes and garlic till potatoes tender.
2. Strain and mash with a fork.
3. Add butter and cream and mix well till fluffy.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.