Green Bean Salad with Crispy Prosciutto and Warm Lemon Dressing
- prep time 15 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 4
8 piece prosciutto, thinly sliced and cut into 1 inch piecesWarm Lemon Dressing
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ shallot, diced
¼ cup skinless almonds, sliced
¼ cup sultana raisins
¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp honey
salt and pepperGreen Bean and Asparagus Salad
½ lb(s) green beans, trimmed and blanched in salted water
1 bunch asparagus, bottoms trimmed and blanched in salted water
1. Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium to high heat. Place pieces of prosciutto in pan and cook until crisp. Remove from heat and reserve for Green Bean and Asparagus Salad.Warm Lemon Dressing
1. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium to high heat.
2. Add shallots, season with salt and sauté until tender.
3. Add almonds, raisins and olives, mix to incorporate.
4. Add lemon juice and honey, stir.
5. Add remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat.Green Bean and Asparagus Salad
1. Cut green beans and asparagus into 1 inch pieces, place in a bowl.
2. Pour Warm Lemon Dressing over green beans and asparagus, toss and garnish with Crispy Prosciutto.