Grilled Pork Chops
- serves 0
4 pork chops, frenched
1 cup hoisin sauce (jarred, store bought))Sweet & Sour Lychee Topping
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1 cup fresh lychees, peeled, halved and pitted
2 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
½ sweet onion, sliced and soaked in cold water for 5 minutes then drained
¼ cup sesame oil
1. Marinate pork chops in ½ cup of hoi sin sauce for half an hour.
2. Heat Grill.
3. Grill pork chops, turning and basting with remaining hoi sin sauce on each side until cooked through; approximately 15-20 minutes.Sweet & Sour Lychee Topping
1. Heat vegetable oil in a sauté pan over medium to high heat.
2. Add sesame seeds and lightly toast.
3. Add lychees and vinegar, cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add onions, toss and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
5. Add sesame oil.
6. Season with salt.