Healthy Mixed Fried Rice
- prep time 5 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 4
PAM Cooking Spray
2 cups cooked Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Perfection Rice
1 egg, beaten
¾ cup cooked shrimp and/or diced chicken, pork or beef
1 cup any diced vegetables: peas, carrots, corn, red pepper,
2 tablespoons VH Strong Garlic Rib Sauce or VH Teriyaki Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon VH Soya Sauce
green onion, thinly slicedTip
1. Spray large non-stick skillet with PAM Cooking Spray and heat over medium heat. Cook egg until scrambled; remove to plate.
2. Add mixed vegetables and meat; cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Add Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Perfection Rice to boiling water, cook for 10 minutes and strain. Cook it like pasta!
4. Add rice and drizzle sauces over top. Mix and heat through. Stir in egg and green onion.Tip
1. You can substitute cooked shrimp for 3/4 cup chicken, pork or beef, diced.