High and Fast Suicide Wings
- serves 0
½ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
½ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp ground allspice berries
1 medium onion diced fine
2 tsp garlic minced
½ cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp black strap molasses
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
½ bottle dark beer
¼ cup Chipotle chilli in Adobo sauce minced
2 cup crushed tomatoes
1 Tbsp ground chilli paste (optional for extra heat)
Salt and pepper to tasteWings
20 20 Whole chicken wings (drumette and wingette attached) rinsed and patted dry
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan set over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes stirring frequently.Wings
1. Rinse wings and pat dry and place wings in a sealable plastic bag. Reserve 1 cup of sauce, and pour the rest of sauce into the bag. Toss to ensure chicken is evenly coated.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
3. Once chicken is almost done marinating, preheat barbeque to medium heat 350°F (176°C). Oil grill to prevent sticking.
4. Place wings on the grill and cook 10-15 minutes per side or until crispy and cooked all the way through.
5. Remove and serve with extra sauce.