Homemade Pineapple Vodka
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
1 pineapple, trimmed and cut into small pieces
1 ½ L vodka
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1. Place pineapple chunks in a large jar or resealable container.
2. Pour in vodka and store in the refrigerator for 7 days.
3. Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil until the sugar has completely dissolved.
4. Set aside to cool and then refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Strain the vodka from the pineapple into a clean jar, pressing down on the fruit to extract every bit of juice.
6. Pour in the syrup and refrigerate for 30 days.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site