Homemade Potato Salad
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 12
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp flour
3/10 cup sugar
1 pinch salt
2 Tbsp dry mustard
1/3 cup + 1 tsp vinegar
½ cup whole milk (3.25%)
½ cup blended cream (10%)Homemade Potato Salad
2 ½ lb. russet potatoes
4 hardboiled eggs
½ cup celery
¼ cup onion
1 cup Homemade Mayonnaise
Celery salt and pepper to taste
1 dash paprika
1. Using double boiler bring water to boil.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients of recipe and whisk together in a bowl.
3. Add vinegar and whisk together.
4. Add eggs and whisk together.
5. Add milk and blended cream and whisk together.
6. Place bowl on double boiler and whisk periodically until mayonnaise thickens (may take up to 2 hours). Consistency should be enough to hold whisk upright.
7. Refrigerate and once chilled. Use as desired.
8. Yield: 1 cupHomemade Potato Salad
1. Boil potatoes (ensure not to overcook). Chill overnight then dice small.
2. Hard-boil eggs. Cool and chop.
3. Dice celery and onion.
4. Combine all ingredients in above order (except paprika) in a bowl.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Serve with a dash of paprika on top.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site