Homestyle Pancakes with Fresh Berries
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 10
1 cup sifted flour
1 Tbsp sugar
¾ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 cup Astro Original Balkan style yogourt
½ cup water
1 Tbsp melted butter, plus additional for brushing griddle
1. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs. Blend in Astro Original Balkan style yogourt, water and melted Lactantia butter. Add dry ingredients and beat until combined.
3. Brush a griddle or a large skillet with Lactantia butter. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on surface and pop, edges are set, and undersides are golden, 1-2 minutes.
5. Flip pancakes with a spatula and cook until undersides are golden and pancakes are cooked through, 1-2 minutes more.
6. Serve immediately, or keep warm in 200F oven. Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup or whip cream.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site