Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- prep time 30 min
- total time 45 min
- serves NULL
12 flat-bottom ice cream cones
½ cup unsalted butter
¾ cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cup flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
⅓ cup milk
icing of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. To help secure the ice-cream cones while baking, stand them up in a cake pan or casserole dish approximately ½ an inch apart. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. In a stand mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Once combined, alternate adding the flour mixture and milk.
5. Pour batter into a piping bag or a large zipper bag. If using a zipper bag, cut one corner once filled. Pipe batter into the ice-cream cones, stopping just below the rim.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, checking after 15 minutes with a toothpick.
7. Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe icing in a swirl to resemble soft serve ice cream. Top with sprinkles and serve.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site