- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 1
½ oz simple syrup
2 strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
1 egg white
½ lemon, juiced
1 ½ oz silver tequila (such as Milagro)
½ oz Campari
1 lemon peel, for garnish
1. Add the simple syrup and egg white to a mixing glass. Add the lemon juice and strawberries. Use a muddler to mulch the strawberries.
2. Add the tequila and Campari.
3. Fill a cocktail glass and the mixing glass with ice. Top the mixing glass with a Boston shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
4. Using a Hawthorne strainer and a tea strainer (to catch any excess pulp), strain the drink into the cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with a twisted lemon peel.