King Oyster Fettuccine
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
1 450 gram package of fettuccine
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup butter
2 shallots, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, leaves picked
5 king oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
¼ cup white wine
½ cup 35% cream
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup chives, cut into 1 inch pieces
salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a sauté pan over medium to high heat.
3. Sauté shallots and garlic until light brown.
4. Add thyme and mushrooms, sauté until mushrooms are golden brown.
5. Deglaze with white wine and stir.
6. Add cream and stir.
7. Allow sauce to reduce until it becomes thick and coats the back of a spoon, add spinach, toss.
8. Once pasta has cooked, drain and transfer to the sauté pan with sauce, toss.
9. Add chives, toss, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.