King Oyster Fettuccine
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
1 450 g package of fettuccine
2 Tbsp olive oil
¼ cup butter
2 shallots, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves picked
5 king oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
¼ cup white wine
½ cup 35% cream
2 cup baby spinach
1 cup chives, cut into 1 inch pieces
salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a sauté pan over medium to high heat.
3. Sauté shallots and garlic until light brown.
4. Add thyme and mushrooms, sauté until mushrooms are golden brown.
5. Deglaze with white wine and stir.
6. Add cream and stir.
7. Allow sauce to reduce until it becomes thick and coats the back of a spoon, add spinach, toss.
8. Once pasta has cooked, drain and transfer to the sauté pan with sauce, toss.
9. Add chives, toss, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site