2 tsp vegetable oil
½ onion, peeled, finely diced
1 cup cold gravy (chilled leftover gravy or canned gravy at room temperature)
3 cup leftover roast beef, cut in bite-sized pieces
½ cup frozen corn kernels OR peas
2 cup leftover scalloped potatoes
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In large pot, on stove, heat vegetable oil to medium-low and cook onion until softened.
3. Add cold gravy. Stir to liquefy and bring to simmer.
4. Add roast beef and frozen vegetables. Bring to simmer.
5. Pour into 2-quart casserole dish (deeper dish is preferred).
6. Spread leftover scalloped potatoes in even layer on top.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Bake on middle rack of oven 25 minutes, until bubbly at edges.