Lime Jalepeno Chicken Wings
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
Yield: 16 wings
Matt Dunigan Road Grill
16 whole chicken wingsMarinade
1 jalepeno, seeded and minced (add more if you like the heat)
1 Tbsp fresh ginger roughly chopped
1 Tbsp fresh chopped garlic
1 cup lime juice
3 Tbsp sugar
3-4 good splashes of green Tabasco sauce
1 tsp cumin
3 Tbsp cilantro leaves
¼ cup vegetable oil or a netural flavored oil
1. Rinse wings with cool water and pat dry.
2. Place all marinade ingredients in a blender and puree until almost smooth.
3. Reserve ¼ cup of marinade for basting.
4. Pour remaining marinade over wings and let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat barbeque to 350°F (175°C) for medium heat.
6. Oil grill to prevent sticking.
7. Place wings on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side or until wings are golden and crispy. During cooking, occasionally baste wings with reserved marinade. Remove wings from grill and serve.Marinade