Lime Jalepeno Chicken Wings
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
16 whole chicken wingsMarinade
1 jalepeno, seeded and minced (add more if you like the heat)
1 tablespoon fresh ginger roughly chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
1 cup lime juice
3 tablespoons sugar
3-4 good splashes of green Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon cumin
3 tablespoons cilantro leaves
¼ cup vegetable oil or a netural flavored oil
1. Rinse wings with cool water and pat dry.
2. Place all marinade ingredients in a blender and puree until almost smooth.
3. Reserve ¼ cup of marinade for basting.
4. Pour remaining marinade over wings and let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat barbeque to 350°F (175°C) for medium heat.
6. Oil grill to prevent sticking.
7. Place wings on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side or until wings are golden and crispy. During cooking, occasionally baste wings with reserved marinade. Remove wings from grill and serve.Marinade