- prep time 0 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4-6
2 tablespoons butter
8 ounces chopped lobster meat
½ teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
Salt and pepper
⅓ cup dry sherry
½ cup heavy cream
⅓ cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano
1. Boil water and cook linguini noodles. Drain and put aside.
2. Melt butter in a skillet and add the lobster meat.
3. Stir on medium heat just until the lobster is heated.
4. Add Tabasco and stir.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add sherry. Cook for approximately 3 minutes until the sherry is reduced.
7. Add cream allowing it to bubble up and thicken.
8. Add all but 2 tablespoons of the parmigiano reggiano along with the noodles.
9. Stir until noodles are heated.
10. Plate and top with remaining parmigiano reggiano and parsley.