Maple Pecan Tart
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 1
1 cup butter, at room temperature
6 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cup flourFilling
7/10 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
dash of salt
3 cup pecan halvesTo Assemble
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. In a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add flour and blend until dough comes together. Shape dough into a disc, wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Place dough into an 8-inch removable bottom tart shell or pie pan and trim edges. Press edges a little, so that dough rises just above the edge of the pan, about ¼ inch. Chill for 20 minutes.Filling
1. Whisk together all ingredients except pecans until smooth. Pour filling into chilled, unbaked tart shell. Arrange pecan halves on top of filling.
2. Bake tart for 25-30 minutes, until filling doesn’t jiggle when you shake it, and crust is golden brown.To Assemble
1. Allow tart to cool completely before cutting.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site