- prep time 0 min
- total time 50 min
- serves 30-35
2 pounds medium ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 cup bread soaked in water, no crusts
1 cup parmesan or Romano cheese
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all ingredients together adding breadcrumbs if needed.
3. Form meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball and place on parchment lined baking pan.
4. Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes depending on your oven.
5. Top with good quality marinara sauce or gravy and serve.