- prep time1 min
- total time 50 min
- serves 30-35
Simple and delicious meatballs made with a trinity of meats.
Recipe courtesy of Joe Lattari of Philadelphia Kitchen.
2 lb(s) medium ground beef
1 lb(s) ground pork
1 lb(s) ground veal
1 cup bread soaked in water, no crusts
1 cup parmesan or Romano cheese
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp basil
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all ingredients together adding breadcrumbs if needed.
3. Form meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball and place on parchment lined baking pan.
4. Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes depending on your oven.
5. Top with good quality marinara sauce or gravy and serve.