Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- prep time 25 min
- total time 25 min
- serves 6-8
4 cup cooked penne rigate pasta (about 8 oz (250 g) dried)
1 cup crumbled Krinos Feta Cheese
1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
1 cup sliced hearts of palm
½ cup pitted Krinos kalamata olives
1 drained Krinos capers
1 each, green and red pepper, seeded and diced
2 Tbsp chopped chives
1 Tbsp Krinos oregano
2 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
½ cup Krinos olive oil
salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
½ cup roasted and salted pistachios (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine pasta, Krinos Feta Cheese, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, olives, capers, green and red peppers, chives and oregano.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together garlic, mustard and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil in a thin stream, until combined.
3. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with pistachios (if using).