Mincemeat Pumpkin Pie
- prep time1 min
- total time 60 min
- serves 10
Combining classic mincemeat pie with delicious pumpkins for a flavour unparalleled!
Recipe Courtesy of Natalie Davis and Anne Zubaidi of The Tomahawk.
1 cup sugar
3 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup canned evaporated milk
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
Pinch of salt
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of ground cloves
9 inch store-bought uncooked pie crust
1 cup mincemeat filling (store-bought or favourite homemade recipe)
1. In a mixer, mix all the pumpkin filling ingredients together for 10 minutes on low speed.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place pie crust into pie plate. Spread mincemeat filling evenly over bottom of crust.
4. Pour pumpkin filling evenly over mincemeat.
5. Place in middle of the oven and bake for 1 hour or until pumpkin filling is set. (No longer jiggly).
6. Cool for 15 minutes.
7. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream.