Mincemeat Pumpkin Pie
- prep time 0 min
- total time 60 min
- serves 10
1 cup sugar
3 cups canned pumpkin puree
1 cup canned evaporated milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
Pinch of salt
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of ground cloves
9 inches store-bought uncooked pie crust
1 cup mincemeat filling (store-bought or favourite homemade recipe)
1. In a mixer, mix all the pumpkin filling ingredients together for 10 minutes on low speed.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place pie crust into pie plate. Spread mincemeat filling evenly over bottom of crust.
4. Pour pumpkin filling evenly over mincemeat.
5. Place in middle of the oven and bake for 1 hour or until pumpkin filling is set. (No longer jiggly).
6. Cool for 15 minutes.
7. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream.