1. Preheat oven to 325F (265C), line 12 cupcake tins. Or use a mini cheesecake tray.
2. Mix together graham crumbs and melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly between the prepared cupcake tins. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Change oven temperature to 350F (180C).
4. With a hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Stir in eggs. Beat on low speed
5. Divide mixture into the cupcake tins or mini cheesecake pan. Fill about 2/3 full for the cupcake tins or filled to the top for cheesecake pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
6. Cool for an hour. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
7. Right before serving, remove paper liners or pop out from cheesecake pan (remove disc) and spoon a little pie filling on top of each cheesecake; refrigerate any leftovers in an air tight container for 2 days.