- prep time 15 min
- total time 37 min
- serves 24
1 ¼ cup graham crumbs or chocolate crumbs
¼ cup butter, meltedFilling
2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
7/10 cup sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
1 can pie filling of your choiceMini Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325F (265C), line 12 cupcake tins. Or use a mini cheesecake tray.
2. Mix together graham crumbs and melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly between the prepared cupcake tins. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Change oven temperature to 350F (180C).
4. With a hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Stir in eggs. Beat on low speed
5. Divide mixture into the cupcake tins or mini cheesecake pan. Fill about 2/3 full for the cupcake tins or filled to the top for cheesecake pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
6. Cool for an hour. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
7. Right before serving, remove paper liners or pop out from cheesecake pan (remove disc) and spoon a little pie filling on top of each cheesecake; refrigerate any leftovers in an air tight container for 2 days.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site