Mini-Tiramisu with Cranberry and Orange
- prep time 20 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 8-16
1 cup (250 mL) cranberries, fresh or frozen
½ cup (125 mL) sugar
3/10 cup (80 mL) orange juiceFilling
1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mascarpone
1 cup (250 mL) fat-free plain yogurt
1 tsp (5 mL) pure vanilla extract
¼ cup (80 mL) sugar
About 10 ladyfingers
1. In a saucepan, cook cranberries in sugar and orange juice about 10 minutes or until a jam texture is obtained. Let cool.Filling
1. With an electric mixer, beat the Mascarpone, yogurt, vanilla and sugar for 2 minutes.
2. Pour Mascarpone cream into bottoms of small glasses.
3. Add ladyfinger pieces.
4. Garnish with cranberry-orange jam.
5. Repeat for successive layers.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
7. *These amounts will vary depending on the size of the glass used.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site