Miso Marinated Baby Back Ribs
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
1 cup dark miso paste
3/10 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cayenne
2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
3 clove garlic, minced
zest and juice of 3 orangesBaby Back Ribs
1 sweet onion, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
2 oranges, 1 cut in 1/2, other sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
2 baby back pork ribs, membrane removed
1 cup water
1. In a bowl, place dark miso paste, brown sugar, cayenne and vinegar, mix.
2. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, shallot, zest and juice of oranges.
3. Mix well.Baby Back Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Line a tray with foil.
3. Place onions and sliced orange on tray.
4. Brush ½ of Miso Marinade all over ribs.
5. Place ribs, bone side down, on top of onions and orange slices.
6. Squeeze juice of ½ an orange over ribs.
7. Add water to bottom of tray before placing in oven.
8. Place in oven and cook until tender, approximately 2 hours.
9. Half way through cooking, squeeze juice of remaining orange over ribs.
10. In the last ½ an hour of cooking, brush remaining Miso Marinade over ribs.
11. Garnish ribs with 3 tablespoons of Toasted Soy Nut Mix.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site