- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 6
1 can (355mL) frozen lime-ade
1 bunch fresh mint
1. Rinse mint leaves. Take very top leaves off each stem and reserve for garnish.
2. Place two leaves in each section of an ice cube tray. Fill with water and freeze.
3. Mix limeade according to directions.
4. Transfer juice to blender with remaining mint leaves. Blend until leaves are pureed.
5. Strain juice to remove mint leaves.
6. Put one shot of rum in each glass.
7. Put two mint ice cubes in each glass and add juice.
8. Garnish with reserved leaves and serve.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site