- prep time 0 min
- total time 3 min
- serves 4
1 pkg silken dessert tofu at room temperature
7 oz good quality milk chocolate
1 Tbsp vanilla
½ cup whipping cream
blueberries to garnish
1. Melt milk chocolate in double boiler until melted.
2. Blend tofu in separate bowl until smooth and add chocolate and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. Whip cream to soft peaks in a separate bowl.
4. Pour into four dishes and chill until ready to serve.
5. Garnish with fruit and whipping cream.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site