- prep time 10 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 4
4 Portobello Mushrooms – gills removed
2 bags bags baby spinach
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh lemon
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
4 eggs poached, 3-4 minutes
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees.
2. Remove gills from mushroom – Place on oiled baking sheet. Bake mushrooms 10-12 minutes; until tender.
3. In a small sauté pan heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic & spinach and cook 3-5 minutes tossing until cooked and wilted.
4. When spinach is cooked, squeeze over lemon juice, zest and nutmeg.
5. Spoon spinach equally into 4 roasted Portobello mushrooms – top with poached egg and grated parmesan cheese.