Mussel-Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 6
1 lb. fresh cultured blue mussels, cooked and shucked
12 large large mushroom caps
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp margarine
2 Tbsp lemon juice
⅒ tsp salt
1 Tbsp bacon bits
1 Tbsp crushed bacon
1. Rinse fresh blue mussels in tap water.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 C).
3. Dip mussels in mixture of melted butter, lemon juice and salt.
4. Place one mussel in each mushroom cap. Place in a lightly greased baking pan; pour remaining butter and lemon juice mixture over the mussels and mushroom caps.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Serve hot.