"Off Da Hook" Rib Eye Steak Burrito
- serves 4
Discover a burrito that's a unique fusion of Mexican and Asian cuisines!
Courtesy of Minh Minh La of Chino Locos
4 4-ounces of chow mein noodles
4 Tbsp black bean sauce
2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp oil
4 pinch chopped green onions"Off Da Hook" Rib Eye Steak Bu
12 oz rib-eye steak, cut into bite-size pieces (3 oz per person)
2 Tbsp corn starch
2 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp cooking oil
12 oz chipotle sauce
4 oz black bean sauce
4 12 inch tortillas
4 Tbsp sour cream
4 Tbsp guacamole
8 oz shredded cheese blend
12 oz pico de gallo (diced tomato, diced red onions, edamame beans)
4 pinch chopped cilantro
12 oz stir-fried Chow Mein Noodles
8 oz cooked black beans
1 wedged lime
1. Blanch chow mein noodles in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool.
2. Heat a frying pan and add green onions and salt.
3. Add oil and then chow mein noodles.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes per side.
5. Add black bean sauce while stir frying.
6. When done, set aside to add to burritos."Off Da Hook" Rib Eye Steak Bu
1. Season steak with salt and corn starch.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and sear steak on both sides until medium rare.
3. Add 4 ounces chipotle sauce and 4 ounces black bean sauce to steak.
4. Stir fry until evenly coated with sauce, put aside when done.
For the Burritos: