¾ lb(s) boneless beef sirloin grilling steak, cut into strips
1 large onion, halved and sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
2 cup CAMPBELL'S® Ready To Use 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth
1 cup water
1 can (284 ml) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 ½ cup uncooked fusilli or medium spiral egg noodles
¾ cup frozen peas
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp ground black pepper
¾ cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
1. Cook beef in non-stick skillet at medium-high heat until browned, stirring often. Remove beef; reduce heat to medium. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Stir into beef.
2. Combine broth, water and soup in skillet. Heat to a boil, add fusilli. Cook at gentle boil until fusilli is just tender (al dente), stirring often.
3. Stir in peas, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Return beef mixture to skillet, stir in sour cream and heat through.
5. View more quick and easy Campbell's recipes.