1 lb(s) orzo pasta or other desired amount
⅓ cup olive oil
½ cup onion, finely minced
3 clove garlic, finely minced
¾ cup sugar snap peas, cut in half
⅓ cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
1 lb(s) asparagus, cut on a bias into 1-inch pieces
2 lemons, juiced and zested
¾ cup feta cheese
1. In a large pot of boiling, heavily salted water cook pasta until al dente, approx. 7-9 minutes. Drain pasta in a strainer and place the large, empty pot back on the heat.
2. Add the olive oil and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Add the snap peas and cook for 2 minutes until they soften slightly but maintain their crisp texture.
5. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, zest, mint, asparagus, 1/2 of the feta cheese and pasta. Stir well until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Pour pasta into serving bowl and top with remaining cheese.