Oven Roasted Shrimps
- prep time 0 min
- total time 12 min
- serves 6
¼ cup green onion, chopped
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon Spanish paprika
½ teaspoon chili flakes, crushed
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 lemon, zest
salt, to taste
pepper, to tasteOven Roasted Shrimps
2 pounds 16/20 size shrimp, peeled, and, deveined, but leaving on the tail
1. Place all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix well.
2. Season with salt and pepper.Oven Roasted Shrimps
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Toss shrimp in the marinade and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.