Panko Shrimp with Strawberry Aioli
- prep time 1 min
- total time 5 min
- serves 4
Crispy shrimp and a sweet strawberry sauce is a perfect pairing.
Nadia G. Bitchin' Kitchen
12 jumbo tiger shrimp, de-veined and butterflied
1 cup Honey Panko crumbs for coating
Canola oil for frying
2 eggs, beatenStrawberry Aioli
handful of fresh strawberries
¼ cup Japanese mayonnaise
¼ cup condensed milkShkiaffing it Together
1. Heat 1/4 inch of canola oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, 375 degrees.
2. Dunk the tiger shrimp in egg then coat them with honey panko crumbs.
3. Fry the shrimp for 1 minute per side or until they start curving in on themselves.
4. Place them on a wire rack to drain excess oil.Strawberry Aioli
1. In a bowl combine the Japanese mayonnaise with the condensed milk and mix together.
2. Puree strawberries in a food processor.Shkiaffing it Together
1. Plate fried panko shrimp with a side of Japanese mayo sauce and strawberry puree for dipping.