Partridge Grilled Cheese
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
2 thick slices of country bread
3 bacon slices 1/5 inch thick
1 slice cheddar cheese (2 years old)
2 Tbsp roasted garlic
1. In a pan, cook the bacon slices. Set aside.
2. Trim the partridge breast and add salt. Fry the partridge in the bacon fat.
3. Remove from the pan and slice. Set aside.
4. Deglaze the pan with beer and add the roasted garlic. Put the partridge slices back in the pan and mix together all ingredients. Season to taste.
5. Assemble the grilled cheese: bread, mustard, bacon, partridge and cheese.
6. Butter the outside of the bread and then place the sandwich in a very hot pan.
7. Grill the sandwich.
8. To add extra flavour to the bread, place a rosemary branch between the pan and the grilled cheese during cooking.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site