Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
- prep time 4 min
- total time 6 min
- serves 16
At only 124 calories per bar, you'll pass on regular granolas and make your own!
½ cup (125 mL) Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
½ cup (125 mL) Smucker’s® Simple Blends™ Summer Fruit Fruit Spread
1 ½ cup (375 mL) Robin Hood® Quick Oats
½ cup (125 mL) prepared trail mix
1. Line an 8” pan with foil or parchment paper.
2. Place peanut butter and fruit spread in large microwaveable bowl.
3. Microwave on high, 80-90 seconds or until hot.
4. Remove and stir. Mix in oats and trail mix. Carefully press into pan (mixture will be warm).
5. Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
6. To serve, cut into 16 bars.
7. Store in the fridge up to 1 week.