Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- prep time 30 min
- total time 75 min
- serves 4
2 cups smooth natural peanut butter
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup soy sauce
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup water
1 lime, zested
2 limes, juiced
1 teaspoon cayenne
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
24 chicken wings
1. Place all ingredients except chicken wings in a large bowl, stir to incorporate, set aside.
2. Score chicken wings to allow marinade to penetrate meat.
3. Place chicken wings in Peanut Butter Marinade; massage wings in marinade and place in fridge for 30 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Place wings on tray and bake in oven, turning half way, until meat is cooked and wings are crisp and golden brown, approximately 30 - 45 minutes.