- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
1 ½ tablespoons butter
1 shallot, minced
3 bosc pears, peeled, cut in large dice
⅓ cup sugar
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
½ stick cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
1 green chili, sliced
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1. Heat butter in sauté pan over medium to low heat.
2. Add shallots, cook until translucent.
3. Add pears, stir and cook until tender.
4. Add sugar, stir.
5. Once sugar has dissolved, add vinegar, stir.
6. Add cinnamon, cardamom, chili and ginger, stir.
7. Cook until liquid has evaporated then remove from heat, add remaining butter and stir.