Pesto Goat Cheese Croissants
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 6
1 sheet (200 g) thawed puff pastry
6 teaspoons pesto
6 teaspoons fresh goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Roll out one sheet of thawed puff pastry (about 200g) until it is about the size of a cookie sheet.
3. Slice into six squares.
4. Spread ½- 1 teaspoon pesto on each square, to coat lightly. Do not spread fully to the edges.
5. Top with ½ -1 teaspoon fresh, crumbled goat cheese.
6. Fold square over to make a triangle. You can pinch the edges together and bake in this shape or, starting with wide back of the triangle, roll forward to form a crescent.
7. Brush pastry with a beaten egg.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or till golden on top and bottom.
9. Allow to cool slightly and serve.