Piggies in a Blanket
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 20
1 pkg (397 grams) frozen puff pastry, thawed
20 to 25 mini cocktail wieners
1 egg, lightly beaten
Flour for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
2. On a floured work surface, roll out dough to a 14x12-inch (35 x30 cm) rectangle. Cut pastry crosswise into three even strips.
3. Cut each strip into triangles. Triangles should be small enough to expose the sides of the wieners once rolled up.
4. Place one cocktail wiener at the base of the triangle and lightly brush tip of the triangle. Roll starting with the flat side towards the tip, pinching the tip into place.
5. Place on baking sheet tip side down and lightly brush with egg wash. If assembled wieners have stayed out too long, place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill dough.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site