1. Combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and cream in a pot and bring to a boil. Heat until the sugar is dissolved (approximately 5-8 minutes).
2. Remove pot from heat and stir in salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and toasted pine nuts. Mix vigorously until well incorporated.
3. Pour onto a silicone lined sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
4. Allow to cool completely – at least one hour.
5. Then, break the brittle into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
6. Note: if your brittle isn’t brittle enough to break into pieces, pop it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, until it hardens enough to snap easily.