Potatoes with Spanish Sausage and Onions (a.k.a. Papas Con Chorizo Oxaqueno Dona Dora)
- prep time5 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4
Recipe courtesy of Juan Salinas, Christine's Sous Chef.
8 potato, medium, red, skinned
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 cup onion, finely, sliced
¾ lb(s) Mexican chorizo sausage
¾ lb(s) Spanish chorizo sausage, with a splash of cider vinegar
1. Boil potatoes whole. Cool potatoes, then skin and quarter.
2. Sauté onion in 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet until onion starts to brown.
3. Remove casing from sausage and crumble into skillet.
4. Add potatoes and stir everything together.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Serve.