- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
6 cup vegetable stock
3 ½ lb. pumpkin, chopped
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, grated
½ tsp nutmeg
coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper
2 Tbsp sour cream
1. Bring the vegetable stock to a boil in a medium pot.
2. Add the pumpkin, onions and garlic.
3. Simmer 20 minutes or until soft.
4. Puree soup in a blender until smooth.
5. Return soup to the pot to reheat.
6. Season the soup with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
7. Pour the soup into bowls.
8. Swirl in some sour cream.