Quick & Snappy Ginger Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
1 cup lemon curd premade
2 cups crème fraiche or rich sour cream
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup toasted coconut shavings
12 large snappy gingersnap cookies or large shortbread
1. Whisk the lemon curd, crème fraiche or sour cream and lemon zest together in a large bowl until it forms soft peaks.
2. Line a baking tray with wax paper and lay out half of the cookies (6) face down.
3. Spoon the cream equally onto the centers of the 6 cookies.
4. Top with the remaining cookies and press gently letting the cream ooze out a bit on the sides.
5. Place the sandwiches in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set up.
6. Remove and roll the edges in toasted coconut.
7. Serve and enjoy.